Ever wonder if tackling R is a good idea?
It has a lot of advantages, but a few challenges as well.
A long-time SAS and SPSS user, instructor Kim Love took up R a few years ago, and has since run with it.
In this webinar, Kim will lay it all out for you: the good, the bad, and the useful resources of R.
Covered in this webinar:
- What is the R Project, CRAN, and RStudio. Where did it all come from and why is it set up the way it is?
- An overview of the most popular R interfaces–R Studio–and some of its helpful features.
- How to download packages and load them in their sessions.
- How to update R and RStudio on a regular basis
- An introduction to a point-and-click interface that writes the code for you. This is a great way to get started or to pick up R after a hiatus: R commander.